About Discovery Holiday Parks
It’s an exciting time for Discovery Parks. Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive growth. We currently own and operate over 65 parks and employ over 1500 people throughout Australia. In 2018 we acquired Top Parks. Discovery Parks and Top Parks is now Australia’s largest network of holiday Parks. In addition to operating parks, we have the GDay Rewards program – offering a community of mates exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network of holiday and workstay parks.
The Discovery Parks Group is a multidimensional business with a strong strategic advantage within the accommodation sector. Our aim is to be the leading regional accommodation business in Australia.
We are seeking passionate and adaptable people that enjoy working within a high-performance team that work together to help our customers discover what matters.
About the Role
This role is responsible for driving revenue and increasing customer engagement primarily through our digital channels producing content that aligns to a detailed plan for optimising engagement and revenue and producing transactional and customer lifecycle journey communication messages that are targeted, relevant, timely, and highly personalised to defined market segments.
Responsibilities Include -
- Produce marketing, transactional and customer lifecycle journey communications that are targeted, relevant, timely, and highly personalised that aligns to the relevant detailed marketing plans
- Ensure content is focused on increased sales, retention and traffic in line with business unit targets
- Analyse and monitor campaign results and key performance metrics and provide regular reports of achievements and learnings
- Develop brand tone of voice across our house of brands and supporting guidelines
- Create high quality, concise and engaging written content for use across various formats including communications, brochureware, blog, thought leadership, newsletter, website, video scripts
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have working knowledge of current regulations and legislation around the SPAM Act, GDPR and the Privacy Act and understand how they impact marketing activity across paid, owned, direct and social channels.
Google Analytics and other Analytics and Reporting platforms will be familiar to you and will be used to develop a reporting framework that delivers key insights into what content is performing well.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years current experience, in a similar role
- Proven experience of driving revenue results via content marketing
- Experience using a range of email marketing systems and broadcast channels
- High level of digital literacy, experience across Mobile/web technologies, CRM and campaign management platforms
- Stakeholder engagement, communication and negotiation, and vendor management
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- A competitive salary with annual bonus based on KPI’s
- Professional development and opportunities to grow personally as well as professionally
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
- Opportunity to travel to some beautiful remote locations within Australia
We are an innovative business that is significantly disrupting the domestic accommodation industry.
If you are passionate, adventurous, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. Drivers Licence essential