About Discovery Holiday Parks
It’s an exciting time for Discovery Parks. Since our inception in 2004 we have experienced extensive growth. We currently own and operate over 65 parks and employ over 1500 people throughout Australia. In 2018 we acquired Top Parks. Discovery Parks and Top Parks is now Australia’s largest network of holiday Parks. In addition to operating parks, we have the GDay Rewards program – offering a community of mates exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network of holiday and workstay parks.
The Discovery Parks Group is a multidimensional business with a strong strategic advantage within the accommodation sector. Our aim is to be the leading regional accommodation business in Australia.
We are seeking passionate and adaptable people that enjoy working within a high-performance team that work together to help our customers discover what matters.
About the Role
The role is responsible for driving revenue and increased customer and member engagement through our direct channels by developing, implementing and optimising marketing, transactional and customer lifecycle journey communications that are targeted, relevant, timely, and highly personalised.
Key responsibilities of role
- Plan, develop and implement direct marketing to grow accommodation and ancillary product revenues through our direct digital and Park channels increasing engagement and supporting channel shift from OTA’s
- Produce marketing, transactional, GDAY member and customer lifecycle journey communications utilising email, SMS and other direct channel marketing that are targeted, relevant, timely, and highly personalised
- Manage campaigns and plans from end to end. Optimisation using tools and frameworks relating to direct channel performance including Google Analytics including other measurement and analytics platforms
- Develop and implement testing and optimisation framework across key channels
- Analyse and monitor campaign results and key performance metrics
Skills & Experience
This role requires an innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused approach to driving our growth. Demonstrated skills in managing successful content campaigns using sophisticated marketing tech platforms, direct marketing skills and advanced data analysis are essential to success in the role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years current experience, in a similar role
- Excellent communication and writing skills and demonstrated experience in the development of content strategy and content writing specifically for direct channel optimisation.
- Excellent understanding of Mobile/web technologies, CRM and campaign management platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with developing, launching, managing and optimising eDM marketing campaigns and lifecycle programs and associated CRM databases
- Demonstrated experience in data and analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, including tracking, attribution and A/B testing exercises relating to digital campaign analytics and reporting
- A competitive salary with annual bonus based on KPI’s
- Professional development and opportunities to grow personally as well as professionally
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
- Opportunity to travel to some beautiful remote locations within Australia
We are an innovative business that is significantly disrupting the domestic accommodation industry.
If you are passionate, adventurous, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
Discover more to life - APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. Drivers Licence essential